When a childhood favorite becomes a real showstopper. This Circus Animal Cheesecake is totally epic! 🎠💕🍰
Circus Animal Cheesecake
INGREDIENT – 2 cups pink animal crackers
– 2 tbs butter, melted
– 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 4 eggs
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 tbs vanilla extract
– White chocolate ganache
– Whipped cream
– Additional animal crackers
1. Preheat oven to 300˚ F.
2. Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment.
3. Grind the animal crackers in a food processor or blender until you achieve a sandy consistency. In bowl, mix the animal cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Once everything is combined, press the crust mixture into the bottom of the springform pan and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and sugar until everything is combined.
5. Split the batter into two bowls. In one bowl, stir in pink food coloring.
6. Once the crust has cooled, pour the batters in small amounts in an alternating fashion to create a zebra design.
7. Bake the cheesecake for about an hour and a half. Turn off the oven and cool the cheesecake for at least one hour, then refrigerate the cheesecake for at least two hours.
8. Once the cheesecake is cool, drizzle a white chocolate ganache over the entire cheesecake and top with sprinkles. Then, once the chocolate has set pipe a few dollops of whipped cream around the edges and top the dollops with animal crackers.