These Nice Cream Brownie Bites will have you reaching for more!
Use promo code SOYUMMY for 3 free cups on your first @dailyharvest order, link in bio.
Nice Cream Brownie Bites
– 14 hazelnut truffles (such as, Ferrero Rochers)
– 2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread (such as, Nutella)
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 4 packages Daily Harvest’s Chocolate Hazelnut Sundae
– 1 cup non-dairy milk
– 12 oz dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine chocolate hazelnut spread, eggs, and flour to make 3-ingredient brownie batter. Gently fold in crushed hazelnut truffles. Spread the batter smooth onto a parchment-lined, 8” by 8” square pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
2. While the brownies bake, prepare the “nice” cream sundae layer. Open 4 packages of Daily Harvest’s Chocolate Hazelnut Sundae, and set the toppings packet aside for later. Empty remaining contents into a blender with 1 cup non-dairy milk. Blend until creamy and smooth, like the texture of ice cream! When the brownies have cooled, top them with the creamy nice cream sundae mixture. Spread smooth and freeze.
3. Once frozen solid, slice the nice cream-topped brownie into bite-sized squares and dip each into melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle the tops of each brownie bite with the reserved Daily Harvest toppings packet (contains toasted hazelnuts and cacao nibs,) and freeze until chocolate hardens.
4. Enjoy these Nice Cream Brownie Bites as is, or take them on the go with your empty Daily Harvest containers!