It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There are a lot of reasons to love the holidays—the chance to reconnect with family and friends, the opportunity to give and receive gifts—and of course the prospect of making fun DIY holiday crafts!
Where to get started? Well, you could check out these 30 easy crochet Christmas ornaments, or these 5 Christmas jar projects for easy home décor. Or you could just hit “play” on the video below to discover 5 easy DIY Christmas crafts you can make using simple supplies you probably already have in your home. Let’s get crafting!
Craft Stick Rudolph Reindeer
1. Get three craft sticks and glue them together into a triangle shape. This will represent the head of the reindeer. Make sure that the craft sticks overlap at the top two corners a bit to imply antlers.
2. Hot glue little bows in the top two corners.
3. Hot glue a piece of wrapped candy to the bottom corner to represent Rudolph’s red nose.
4. Use hot glue to attach two googly eyes to the reindeer’s head.
5. The last step is to attach a ribbon or twine to the top so that you hang it as an ornament.
That’s it! I hope that you enjoy making all of these fun and easy Christmas crafts. Each can bring some holiday cheer into your life and those of the family members or friends who receive your handcrafted gifts!